First of all, it’s the pleasure to savor authentic cooking. Local and native products, creative recipes mixing traditional dishes revised by the Chef. Beautiful plates with flavors of Picardy.
Our restaurant is open every day, it’s advisable to book.
Built in the 13th century, the cellar of the restaurant is open to customers for an aperitif. Under the vaults, first growths as well as regional wines can be tasted.
Rooms and bathrooms were renovated in 2014. The selection of rooms is varied, solo, couples, families. We are here in a former posting-house; this historic footprint can be guessed in the masonry or behind the scenes.
Carved stones, shady garden, centuries-old cellar, patina of the wood work …
Senlis, royal city by excellence, welcomes tourists throughout the year. We also cross city dwellers seeking a weekend of character as well as business visitors back from Parisian meetings.
The quietness is appreciated and its location allows to reach the city center by foot.
Conferences & receptions
No doubt, the place fits groups up to 75 people indoors. Organizing conferences or hosting many guests under perfect conditions to allow full success of important moments. Family celebrations, festive events.
In summer, the garden hosts up to 100 guests.
Business events, business meetings or business meals ? Conference rooms welcome your employees for team building, product launching or career promotions!
Renovated rooms with fully refurbished bathrooms, since 2014, the hotel recovered its beauty.
The hotel offers several comforts at different prices:
• 89 € for our standard bedroom (shower)
• 102 € for a superior room (more spacious room with shower)
• 245 € for a three-room suite
Cradle on demand / additional bed possible in several rooms.
Breakfast 12 €
Specific packages :
• Soirée étape in a standard room at 115 € – individual accommodation, including breakfast and dinner (menu of the day or business menu without drinks)
• Soirée étape in a superior room at 128 € – individual accommodation, including breakfast and dinner (menu of the day or business menu without drinks)
• Half-board in a standard room at 159 € – double accommodation, including breakfast and dinner (menu of the day or business menu without drinks)
• Half-board in a superior room at 170 € – double accommodation, including breakfast and dinner (menu of the day or business menu without drinks)
Contact us, book
La Porte Bellon
51 rue Bellon
Tel 00 33 (0) 3 44 53 03 05
Fax 00 33 (0) 3 44 53 29 94
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover this old relay just 30 minutes north from Paris.
La Porte Bellon is a dining room, a warmhearted stopover just two steps from the town center, 300 meters from the famous cathedral.
Free public parking in front of the hotel.